For the healthiest tan, start with the healthiest skin... Preparation Is Key!
The most important thing when preparing for a Spray Tan is to exfoliate thoroughly at least 24hrs before hand. Pay particular attention to drier areas such as; knees, elbows, heels and feet.
- Exfoliate thoroughly at least 24hrs before your Spray Tan
- Ensure you have removed all make-up, perfume, deodorant and cream
- Always moisturise the day before your Spray Tan is due to be applied. Avoid moisturising on the same day
- Shave or Wax at least 24hrs before your Spray Tan. Never on the day.
- Remove all Jewellery
- Have dark loose clothing to wear after your Spray Tan
Maintaining your Spray Tan will ensure it lasts as long as possible and has a flawless, even fade.
- Moisturise daily. For best results, use a water based moisturiser. Avoid using oil or perfume based moisturisers.
- Avoid long hot baths and hot showers.
- PH Balanced products are recommended for showering & moisturising
- When drying skin after showering / bathing, PAT dry. Do NOT Rub
- If Sunbathing, please remember to wear a sunscreen. Sunless tanning products do not provide UV protection
Still Have Questions?...
If you have any further questions please check our 'Frequently Asked Questions' Page.